Thursday, January 2, 2014

Zwei Sıfır Nol أربعة

Moon revolves, earth rotates, season goes without farewells. For 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4 seconds we experience the darkness of thing that we called night and another one is the period when melatonin is produced abundantly.

Graupel falls, wind blows, sun burns without notices. For 27 days and 8 hours we experience the moon dance, showing its expressions from crescent to full.

Differentiation occurs, age increases, people left us with false hopes. For 365 days, 6 hours and 7 seconds, we experience so much unbelievable things
Couldn't believe that 2014 has just said hello and slapped me in the face. It's like 2013 was just coming 3 hours ago. We had coffee, ate tiramisu, talked about what 2013 would be. For some people, time went faster because they enjoyed every single thing of it and for the others it moves slowly. It's relativity. 2013 was amazing, almost all of my last year's new year's resolution comes true. Got accepted to University of Indonesia and went to Turkey is the best among the other resolutions that ever came true. I couldn't believe for 3 months I could study in University of Indonesia, one of the best universities in Indonesia. Even though at the end I resigned from UI (let's make it sort --University of Indonesia) because I got the scholarship that I had waited for 2 years, to apply for. But that's life, you couldn't just stay in a rectilinear motion to savour it. (PS: aku masih bawa jakun sama baju OKK ke Turkey)

'Almost' means 'not all of'. I do have resolutions that didn't come into realization. For example, this year's reading list was somehow screwed up. I could only finish 73 of 96 books of my target. The other resolution is to buy microscope. Seeing protists amazed me to death, I couldn't stand their gorgeousness. I was thinking to buy microscope but until now I haven't and the last one, the important one: "To not give damns for every single thing that happened in the universe which doesn't even have any kind of special relation to my life" it's the longest resolution that I wrote actually, but yeah I couldn't, God still makes me to do goodness eventhough I wouldn't get goodness in return, but once again THAT'S LIFE :)

So what's this year's new year's resolution (this my sounds like expectations instead of resolution)?
1. Establishing many friendships, especially next year I'll move to Gebze for my Molecular Biology and Genetics major.You know what? There's nothing more fun than talking with the one who has the same interest to you, your best friend. A friend who can speak using bacteria's language.
2. Good GPA, who doesn't want it?
3. Successfully passed both TOMER and English Proficiency Examination.
4. Be a little bit open to the world.
5. Keep visiting Izmit
6. and many more

Bonus post: Last night was fun, waking up till 4 AM just to play UNO. I'm gonna miss these guys really :)

2 comments:

  1. 2014 = Zwei Sıfır Nol أربعة ? bahasa turki atau emang sengaja bahasanya dicampur-campur kak? btw happy new year, have a great life there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itu dicampur - campur Fah. Happy new year too Fah! Eh yang post-an tentang isi dormitory cuma aku bisa post di Insta aja, bener - bener nggak ada ide buat bikin post-nya. Btw sukses buat OSN tahun ini :)

      Delete