Sunday, January 19, 2014

Title-less


It will always be lovely to listen to the marching sounds of the bells ring from the lambs that wander around in the meadow behind the dormitory. Bursting the stillness, seeping through your vein like musical notes, exciting every electron that remains silent.
Don't want to forget to mention the barking of the dogs which harmonically soothes the urge to shriek inside.

Sometimes you just need the moment to be alone without people intervene every minuscule part of your life, to flash back how did you escape from the last 17 years, not because you execrate boisterousness nor loathe companion but simply because you wanted for it. I like everyone and it bestows me pleasures to make friend with every single person I met in the crowdy road. But the reality is not everyone stands in the same position of your friendship or lover chain. Some people make you happier and you don't want to lose them even for miliseconds, some couldn't stop making you angry with their attitudes and annoyances, some are simply just friends, saying hello and asking how are you then pretend nothing happens in between.

Sometimes I regret of how easy I made new best friends. Especially when I knew I'd move next year. For 4 years. But that's life right? or but that's a collecting-as-many-hellos-and-goodbyes-kind-of adventure right?

No comments:

Post a Comment