Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hareket Ederiz

We're just stardust who live in the stardusts
Days passed. I forgot how it feels like to be sad. I wish I could have passed a day with sorrowful mask on my face. Unfortunately, everyone never allowed me to. I wish every step that I will step on tomorrow will be lesson. So It wouldn't cross my mind to blink even just for a second. Because I don't want to miss a moment. Because I'm a miner and for me every second is equal to new rare mineral that buried deep beneath the earth. I want to inhale different odors of oxygen. I want to shake different types of hands. I want to stand over the different species of bushes. I want to move. Keep moving, like neutrinos. I'm the one who hold on tight to the permanency doesn't exist point of view. For me everyone is nomad in their own way. Some could find the route and who they really are, some decided to stay and plan a new route to go. I want to make friend with more new Hellos and Goodbyes. Hellos to teach me how valuable things are and how bad I'll long for some people and Goodbyes to teach me how valuable new things are and how bad I'll love some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment