Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Egos


Days go as hot as if we're in June, savoring the abundant photons. Night? What is night? Is it 'you'? Because I couldn't distinguish both of you two's coldness. I lied, I know night well but unfortunately not as well as I knew you. Night, it couldn't be colder than liquid nitrogen. Precipitation, they're unpredictable, just like human. Or predictable, but it won't always be true. They said you have to build a rivalry so it means you have stood for something. But why do we build one? Aren't we all the same? Aren't we all made of stardust? Isn't the place that we're standing right now also stardust billion years ago? So we're the same right? What 'do we have to stand for' then? Our egos

Well I guess I need to stop sleeping in the otobüs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment