Thursday, October 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom



I love the way you send the "Mah doain aku ya biar bisa ke Turki" message to me. Message that I send to you like years ago.

I love the foods you make. Every bite of it is heaven. You never made a food that makes me lose my appetite

I love the "Mbak - mbak nasi padang" jokes you tell to me and we both laughed endlessly, like no one's watching

I love when you and Dad listened to my story of what I've done in UI (University of Indonesia). Because you both are such a good listener

I love when........................................ I love everything about you, I love you no matter what.

It's my 4th year not celebrating your birthday. The first year we were fasting on the first day of Ramadhan and we all forgot it easily. The second and third year I was 2 islands away from where you were. Now it comes the 4th year and I'm thousand miles away from you, in different country, different continent, different timezone and I know it'll remain the same for the next 5 years. But I know distance doesn't and would have never separated people. I can still feel my body near to you and I can still hear you laughing.

Happy birthday Mom! I wish you tons of unwritten and unreadable wish.
PS: I'm still the child you knew in the past.

2 comments: