Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mixed Feelings


Well, so much to write. So much to tell. I just couldn't express it.This week was kind of tough and messed up. When you couldn't be happier yet sadder. It's not that I was born to be an egoist or something. But everyone has dreams and by dream I mean everyone expected it to happen as soon as possible. If you think I'm always fortunate, no big NO. I've faced failures, probably more than average people did. I just want to declare that I'm so overwhelmed right now but the other side of me surrounded by deepest sorrow. Well, you have to sacrifice one, to get the better one or even the best. Don't let trivial things tear your life. It's easy to make decision as long as you have God as the guide and dreams as the pathways.

I'll leave for alien place. Just because it's my dream, doesn't mean I know every particular thing of it. The saddest part is I don't have a reason to stay in Indo but my family. I never put best friend on my dictionary. I mean people come to your life and without the clear reason they leave you sad to the core. See you Turkey! It's been 3 years since I dreamed to step my feet on your dashingly gorgeous land. Please be hospitable to me. Please be hospitable to me. Please be hospitable to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment