Saturday, August 17, 2013

68 Years Ago


68 years ago, dreams successfully excited the 'independence' atom from the electronegativity of colonizer's tyranny. 68 years ago, there are thousands innocent bodies, left unconciously on the roads because of defending a red-white colored cloth. 68 years ago, this nation was just a wreck where slaves lived and where they were tortured.

I'm not a nationalist nor a person whose feeling of nationalism is abundant. I am rarely proud of being born and delivered in this country. But it doesn't mean that I don't love this country (I used to), just because I don't say it doesn't mean I don't love it. 10 or 20 years from now, I'll make this country as superpower as America, no more jobless, no more homeless, no more uneducated society.

Even many contries that I (inshaAllah, would) have visited, which are famously gorgeous, But my village and home, only there I feel truly happy, My land that I won't forget, I am proud of you.

MERDEKAAA INDONESIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment