Monday, September 9, 2013

Not A One-Word-Titled Post


I still woke up like usual. At 5 in the morning, when there were only my parents and my little brother, asking me that he wanted to play Ragnarok. The rain poured down in the dawn in this last three days. The temperature is 19 degree celcius, I guess. I decided not to go to campus this week, well, you may think it's because the assignments, quizzes, mabim* and whatsoever. I could say thay you are right but you're not 100percently right, it's not really the reason. The quizzes and assignments may scare me, but no, I have got used to it. Those are what I'm living with. I'm just afraid that I'll get attached to what I'm living for right now, so tight that I can't get enough of.

I love it here, I love the smell of the oxygen even though I know it's odorless, but for me it'll be different. I love the sun that always shines everyday (except for monsoon) gives my body the lights to photosynthesize, although I know I don't. I savored every little things, enjoy it a lot. They said that you wouldn't grow if you keep playing around your comfort zone, they said that living in different place maturates you, they said almost everything about leaving home and it's positive aspects.<some text's missing>

1 comment:

  1. mau nanya dong, ini font apa ya? boleh tahu? :D

    ReplyDelete